2016 will be year of Zapsi 6, but in the meantime, we are still working on actual version.
Zapsi 5.4 has better consumption management (2W less than Zapsi 5.3). Power connector is moved to the front for better installation. Also filtration of interferences is heavily improved.
With the announcement of Open Manufacturing Platform, we decided to start the implementation to meet OMP criteria.
OMP is a new standard defined by Microsoft and BMW.
More information can be found here
Stay in touch, new information will be added as we progress with our work.
Our system was expanded this month with a new possibility. Every scale, that has ethernet connectivity can be connected to Zapsi.
Weight is stored directly into zapsi database, after weight stabilization, or after user pressing button on the scale.
Version 2019.2 brings a new component: user based reports.
By using this new component, user should access Zapsi data and display the result as table, bar chart, pie chart, adjustable number and more.
User can make their own dashboards. Dark mode and auto-refresh is also possible.
This month, we integrated Mettler-Toledo scales into our system.
The ideal usage is to implement them into terminal logic, so you can continuously weight products and connect actual weight with actual time and date, product, workplace and operator. All data is stored in the database for further analysis.
Today we made an update of all services, database and web.
New version is 2019.1 with updated graphics design. Device settings were moved from services to web and two new components were integrated: barcode printing and reporting.
We also worked to make our solution work on windows containers. Now we have our system running natively on Linux and windows containers.
By the end of 2018 we expand the possibilities of Zapsi.
System can print labels on thermal printers like Datamax and Zebra. Labels can be linked with product and/or workplace. One printer can be used for more workplaces.
Labels can be parameterized: date and time, batch number, operator … can be printed in real-time.
Software Print Server is made for Docker, can run on Windows and Linux, and supports MySQL and SQL Server.
Happy and peaceful Christmas... from all Zapsi folks :-)
Industry 4.0 is described here.
1. Connection (sensor and networks) - condition met, connectivity is the basis of Zapsi
2. Cloud (computing and data on demand) - condition met (as of 2018) by using Google Cloud or Azure.
3. Cyber (model & memory) - condition met, hardware and software is interconnected, data are saved
4. Content/context (meaning and correlation) - condition met, data are interconnected together for "easy to find, what you need"
5. Community (sharing & collaboration) - condition met, data should be accesed via browser, shared, displayed using big screen panels on-site, etc.
6. Customization (personalization and value) - condition met, by using Report Server and Alarm Server, user can make his own dashboards
As of today, all necessary software is rewritten to .Net Core.
That means you can use Linux, Windows or MacOS as a base for our system.
And this is not everything. There will be another surprise in this field next year.
Copyright 2014 Zapsi ®Nahoru