Industry 4.0 is described here.
1. Connection (sensor and networks) - condition met, connectivity is the basis of Zapsi
2. Cloud (computing and data on demand) - condition met (as of 2018) by using Google Cloud or Azure.
3. Cyber (model & memory) - condition met, hardware and software is interconnected, data are saved
4. Content/context (meaning and correlation) - condition met, data are interconnected together for "easy to find, what you need"
5. Community (sharing & collaboration) - condition met, data should be accesed via browser, shared, displayed using big screen panels on-site, etc.
6. Customization (personalization and value) - condition met, by using Report Server and Alarm Server, user can make his own dashboards
As of today, all necessary software is rewritten to .Net Core.
That means you can use Linux, Windows or MacOS as a base for our system.
And this is not everything. There will be another surprise in this field next year.
Every Zapsi device is thoroughly tested, before send to customer.
Besides very specific testing tools, we use a simple diagnostic tool, called Zapsi Tools.
You can make a simple diagnostic, set the device and even test the device outputs.
We decided to give this tool for free.
You can download it here:
Zapsi Monitoring is an important part of our system.
By using this monitoring, we can predict system failures, that shouls be caused by CPU throttling, memory "overconsumption", or low disc space.
We also use this tool to monitor every component of our system, so we can continuously improve specific parts of software, that need it.
All necessary services are now running in Docker.
Everything was tested on Linux, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. In the meantime, we are heavily testing Google Cloud platform, to decrease CPU demand, disk write I/O and database communication. Cloud function will be available in 2019.
In general, this step will hugely improve the speed and reaction time of the system.
Today we announce a new software: State Server. This software allows our customer to recalculate statistics and charts when certain specifications are met.
Software works fully automatically, ready to run in Docker.
Three months are gone and ... 2/3 of applications are updated for Docker.
We are also working on a cloud implementation, which will be ready in 2019.
I hit an interesting book, just at the right time of my vacation. And of course, it has something to do with computers.
If you want to broaden your knowledge not only about !how computers work", but about "how they should work", grab this book
By the end of this, a new Zapsi System module will be available. This module will focus on planning your production.
Whole module is based on machine learning, so by installing this module, you should improve your machine efficiency, shorten time doing planning production and improve reaction time, when unexpected things happen.
We are expanding our portfolio with a new touch display.
Device has 15 inch display, industrial ethernet, industrial power connector and two USB ports. RFID reader is included in price.
Copyright 2014 Zapsi ®Nahoru